Lucie Loves… Bikes // JMGcreative x cycling
A few pics from a recent photo shoot I did of JMG on his beloved State Bicycle. We’re very fortunate to live close enough to our places of work that we can both bypass the use of public transport and hop on our bikes. He rides fixed gear and I’ve got my pretty black Pashley Princess.
- Cycle cap original, blue & white - Look Mum No Hands
- DeFeet Aireator Socks - Look Mum No Hands
- H&M black skinny jeans
- Nike Air Pegasus ‘89 trainers
- Zlog Drop Bars Not Bombs white tshirt
- Vans Off The Wall rucksack and Vans Spicoli tortoise shell sunglasses - ASOS
- State Bicycle Co. Team Issue Helmet by Lazer
- Nike+ FuelBand
JMG uses Strava to track his daily rides, often coming home with a huge grin on his face as he tells me about the personal record he’s just smashed.
Cycling culture (see also Cycle Love, founded by James Greig in early 2012) is something that we’ve both grown very fond of over the last few years. If you’re not sure what I’m on about and haven’t watched Boikzmoind yet, do it now! It’s a short fixed gear documentary film, set in Bristol and focuses on the way in which bikes bring people together. It’s made by our good, and very talented, friend Gavin Strange aka Jam Factory. Watch the full film here: