Lucie Loves… 7UP mojito free // How to make your own mocktails with a twist
Launching this summer, the refreshing zest of 7UP has been combined with the crisp taste of mint for a new sugar free take on the infamous Mojito, promising to capture and bring to life the taste of summer.
I decided to whip up a few mocktail ideas – perfect for hangover-free summer parties. There’s also great for those of you on a health-kick, glowing mums-to-be, or people who just fancy something different.
The base for all three drinks is the new 7UP mojito free, which is a pretty good mixer! Let me know if you can think of any other great mocktail recipes that would be good to try.
I hope you like them.
Oh so peachy…
- A dash of 7UP mojito free
- 4 slices of ripe peach
- 3 slices of lemon
- 3 slices of lime
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- ice to serve
- A dash of 7Up mojito free
- spring of rosemary
- 4 ice cubes (blitzed for a few seconds in the Nutri Ninja to a fine powdery snow cone texture
- 2 teaspoons of blackcurrant jam - 1 for stirring into the crushed ice, and one for the spoon, to serve and mix in before drinking3 slices of lime
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- A long glug of 7UP mojito free
- sliced cucumber
- honey to coat rim and inside of glass
- salt to coat rim of glass
- frozen strawberries (can use fresh too)
- ice to serve
*7UP free contains a source of Phenylalanine, is free of sugar, colour and caffeine.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post in partnership with 7UP free. Sponsored posts like this – or features done in collaboration with a brand – are selected carefully, to ensure that they are a good editorial fit for the Lucie Loves blog.
Paid posts enable me to do more of the free and non-profit work that I love, and continue to bring you the most varied and lively content possible.
Want to work with us? Get in touch.
Photography © Lucie Kerley