Lucie Loves... Fashion // Packing for my imminent Greek Island Hopping holiday…
Packing for my imminent #GreekIslandHopping holiday… Hmmm. I wonder how much this lot will weigh?!
I’m not very good at narrowing down my selection of clothes.
I’ve tried to pair certain items together to get multiple wears out of them, but still seem to have packed a lot! Oh! I wish I had a stylist.
My ‘holiday wardrobe’ consists of…
- A LOT of Topshop, (and I thought I’d be really good and cut back on my spending… but I’m bad!)
- TK Maxx
- Young British Designers
- Draw In Light
- River Island
- My mum’s almost-vintage DKNY and my old Levi’s cut-off denim shorts
- Some lovely Decleor skincare
- A tangle-teezer
- The Bodyshop’s mango body butter
- Contact lenses
- A big fat make-up bag (needs reducing in size drastically!!)
Oops! Almost forgot to pack underwear. That’d be weird and slightly airy…
Does anyone else have decision making issues when it comes to packing for a trip? Any tips?