Yep! I’m lining up a wishlist of @URBeautique luxury beauty products for my ‘New Year New Me Detox’. I love the COMO Shambhala range. This gorgeous tub of bath salts is just what my body needs to reinvigorate itself after a truly indulgent Christmas. I’ve lost count of the fry-ups, glasses of prosecco, quantities of delicious cakes, roast meats, haribo, Christmas JaegerBombs (bleurgh) and mince pies I’ve consumed.
I tried and tested the Invigorate Shower Gel by COMO Shambhala some time ago now and can honestly say it was divine! The product contains essential oils such as Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender and Peppermint. Sooo good!
Other things I’d like to try in my 27th New Year New Me regime…COMO Shambhala Purify Experience, £122.55 from Urban Retreat’s Beautique is pretty pricey but looks pretty special too! I love good skincare and take pride in ensuring that my skin is treated to some lovely cleansing, toning and moisturising… Unfortunately, I’ve been a bit naughty this Christmas and have gone to bed, more times than I can count on both hands, without taking my makeup off properly before bed. URGH!
This little Purify Experience kit contains:
- Botanical Cleanser (250ml) A wash-off cleanser to remove make-up and everyday toxins that build up over Christmas…
- Mini-Botanical Cleanser (15ml)
- Hydrating Toner Mist (250ml)
- Daily Nourishment Moisturiser (50ml) Contains mango butter & Vitamin E.
- Daily Nourishment Mini-Moisturiser (15ml)
- Rejuvenating Skin Refiner Exfoliator (100ml) Contains finely milled bamboo & grapeseed oil.
- Firming Hydrating Mask (100ml)
- Daily Hydration Moisturiser (15ml) Contains Hibiscus Sabdariffa extract, a flower acid, mimics the properties of AHAs by enhancing cell renewal.
The Bumble and Bumble
Sunday Shampoo looks great too! You know that feeling you get when you try a new shampoo and your hair feels totally different, in a GOOD way? I think this is what this will be like… (adds to basket). Perfect for detoxing your locks as it contains ginseng, rosemary and sage.
I’d also be tempted to try a more vigorous sort of internal detox. These Thalgo Ocea Draine drinkable vials, £25.55 for a pack of 10, which offer to cleanse your system of the toxins built up over the Holiday season in order to help your skin look more glowing and healthy, and they also say they help promote slimming, an added bonus if you’ve consumed your body weight in mince pies? You just dilute the vials in a glass of fruit juice or water and consume for 10 days in a row. Contains: Fennel, Black Winter Radish, Artichoke and Fucus Unit.
I’d be interested to know if anyone has tried these?