Lucie Loves... Fashion //My House of Fraser Fashion Getaways Blogger Challenge entry… This swinging city
My House of Fraser Fashion Getaways Blogger Challenge entry… This swinging city.
Everyone watched as man walked on the moon, Twiggy batted her eyelashes as The Beatles fought off screaming fans. Print was all the rage and hosiery was still doing a roaring trade. It was the 1960s.
My Fashion Getaways Blogger Challenge look is made up of…
- Boutique by Jaeger 60s Jacquard Dress, £199
- Ted Baker Systio camel collared cape, £199
- Marella black fedora hat, £55
- Dune display double strap multi-coloured open court shoes, £85
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren saracen small green leather tote bag, £335
- Jaeger large textured bead necklace, £85
- Ladies classic pig suede glove, £24
- Laura Mercier Creme Smooth 60s pink lip colour, £20
- Royal Albert 1960s Golden Rose3-piece set, £45
- Mary Portas & Charnos spotty net tights, £6
Can you guess which swinging city is the inspiration for this look?
D. New York