Lucie Loves... Fashion // Bold and beautiful prints from the TK Maxx Gold Label range
Lucie Loves... Modern monochrome // Bold and beautiful prints from the TK Maxx Gold Label range
When TK Maxx got in touch and asked me to style a dress from their online collection, I was delighted! I added a range to my virtual basket and then fretted over which one I’d get the most wear out of. As you do.
I’m not one to play down my colours. If you read my blog every now and again you’ll have noticed that I’m usually a riot of prints, textures and multi-tonal hues.
I found this black and white printed dress from the TK Maxx Gold Label range and it was literally love at first click, so to speak.
I felt a little like a redhead on safari wearing it to work the other day. It’s unlike any of the dresses I own. However, because it’s midi length, which is something that I find myself buying, I was still shopping within my comfort zone. I’m 5ft 6", so not very tall, however, I find that midi dresses are quite forgiving.
It nips in at the waist, and has great big side pockets and a rather modest button-up shirt front. It’s fashioned out of good old stiff silk - for structure - and is fully lined.
What I wore…
- Black and white printed shirt dress, from the TK Maxx Gold Label designer range, £99.99 RRP £940
- Gold chainmail necklace, Forever 21 (a couple of seasons ago), £8 - see similar here at Topshop
- Abacus open front lace boots in black suede, Topshop
- Cross Body Prussia Bag, M. Hulot was £250 now £180 at Young British Designers
- Pink, Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick, shade 2
- Nars Cosmetics, Larger than life eyeliner in Abbey Road blue, £19 at Urban Retreat
Photos by @jmgcreative styled and edited by Lucie Kerley