Lucie Loves... Competition *CLOSED* // Win a Samsung Galaxy S6 Smartphone with BT Mobile Bingo
* Sponsored post *
It’s the end of the summer and if you’ve had as much fun as I’m guessing you’ve had, your smartphone has been endlessly snapping photos for Instagram,tweeting friends and posting Facebook pics of your festival frolics. Basically, it’s been put to the test. And it might be looking a little worse for wear…
I’ve lost count of the number smashed screens and other mobile phone-related rants that I’ve heard my friends, family and even strangers on the tube having recently. But fear not! I’ve partnered with BT to give my readers a chance of winning one of three brand new Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphones. Sound interesting? Read on to find out how to enter the #BTMobileBingo competition.
To celebrate its great range of SIM-only promotions, BT are hosting a bingo night on their @BT_UK Twitter channel. (Because, after all, not EVERYONE wants to be tied into a 24-month contract. All BT Mobile plans are 12 month contracts.) JMG and I are BT Home Broadband customers and regularly make use of their extensive wifi coverage from one of more than 5 million UK BT wifi hotspots. Our local pub, is perfect for grabbing a drink and catching up on emails. And they do great food.
Did you know… BT Mobile customers also receive the BT Sport app with BT Sport Lite content including 38 Barclays Premier League matches.
Even my mum, on her last visit to see me in London managed to drop her phone down the loo, when she was taking my little nephew off the toilet seat. We did a bit of Googling and heard that popping the phone in rice would apparently dry it out… Please note, I am not advising this as a method of fixing a water-damaged phone.
Who should enter the #BTMobileBingo competition?
If you can:
- relate to my disgruntled mother and her now deceased smartphone,
- have a broken screen or battered phone
- have still got a million more months before you pay off your handset or no money to upgrade. Did you know… BT Mobile offers 4G plans with data, minutes & texts for as little as £5 a month (if you’re a BT Broadband customer) and also offers three 4G SIM-only plans.
Then this is the competition for you.
How to enter #BTMobileBingo
To be in with the chance of winning a free Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone you must:
- Follow at @BT_UK on Twitter to play #BTMobileBingo – you could win a Samsung Galaxy S6 Smartphone. It kicks off at 6.30pm, 7.30pm and 8pm on 29th September..
- Tune in to the @BT_UK’s bingo night and their hashtag #BTMobileBingo on 29th September at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm.
- Know the last 6 digits of your phone number off by heart (or write it down on a piece of paper…) these digits will be your unique bingo numbers
- Listen up for a new number between 0-9, to be tweeted by @BT_UK. A new number will be revealed each minute until somebody wins. e.g. Eyes down! First off we have No. 7, lucky for some… #BTMobileBingo
- Match your unique bingo numbers by crossing off the last six digits of your mobile phone number and tweet @BT_UK using ‘Full House! I just won #BTMobileBingo’ in order to win
The winner of each round of #BTMobileBingo will be the first person to cross off the last six digits of their mobile number.
Photography © Lucie Kerley
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post brought to you in partnership with BT. Sponsored posts like this, or features done in collaboration with a brand, are selected carefully, to ensure that they are a good editorial fit for the Lucie Loves blog. Paid posts enable me to do more of the free and non-profit work that I love, and continue to bring you the most varied and lively content possible. Please note: I will not be involved in the selecting of the winner of the #BTMobileBingo competition. My involvement is purely promotion only. Best of luck!