Lucie Loves... The weekend
A well-rounded weekend in London should include a stroll down to Outsider Tart in Chiswick for a slab of their delicious cake!
We did a little outfit shoot on our way home as I stopped to admire these striking pink flowers. I love a good backdrop, especially one that plays up to the prints and colours in your outfit.
What I wore…
- Dawson D. Rose Lonsdale top
- Slinky grey midi dress from Topshop - worn as a skirt
- Anna Lou of London chunky statement necklace (sold out at Anna Lou but still available at The Hut
- Monica Vinader fiji friendship bracelet, in royal blue
- Hide Label leather biker jacket
- Meli Melo Thela bag from Young British Designers
- Nike iD trainers - read more about my Lucie Loves x Nike iD trainers experience.
Over to you… Do you have any must-try places for coffee and cake that we should try? Get in touch, we’d love to hear about them. firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @LucieKerley
Photography © Lucie Kerley