Lucie Loves... Lifestyle // 2015 Highlights and blog plans for 2016
I worked out that in 2015 I did 51 blog posts in total – that works out at almost one a week! All that while doing a full-time job, having a social life and planning a wedding (for a short-lived, ill-fated marriage - read this post if you’re not sure what I’m on about.)
Phew! What a year.
To keep on bringing fresh, exciting and relevant content to Lucie Loves readers (and retain a decent work/life/blog balance) I’m expanding my team of contributors. It’s a tough vetting process… and no, I won’t post your infographic or uninspiring content! I run a tight ship.
Interested? Get in touch.
Basically… I’m tapping into some very talented friends of mine and getting their take on events. Being a “lifestyle” blogger, I cover such a wide variety of topics: fashion (womenswear and menswear), food, fitness, art, theatre, culture, travel, lifestyle, and beauty to name just a few!
There are often blog invitations that come through that I cannot respond to, or events that I cannot make, due to already having rsvp’d to something else. And so, instead of missing out on sharing these interesting experiences, I’ve decided to expand my squad, and, in doing so – I hope – my editorial offering too.
I’m looking forward to seeing how 2016 pans out for us all. I think it’s going to be a very exciting year.
Let me know if there’s anything that you’d particularly like to see us review. To collaborate with Lucie Loves, get in touch.
Meet the Lucie Loves Team.
- Visiting Mobile World Congress, and travelling to Barcelona, as a Microsoft Lumia Voices Advocate
- Reviewing Sapphire’s Push at New Diorama Theatre
- Meeting the very talent floral artist and designer Zita Elze
- Getting ready with Charlotte Tilbury
- Putting my feet up and trialling a Hassle-recommended cleaner
- Getting a taste for adventure with Mud House Wine
- Having a hair cut & microdermabrasion session at Ozzie Rizzo, Richmond
- Hitting the slopes (bars & restaurants) in Val Thorens with Aéroports de Lyon
- Being gripped by Harry Melling’s performance in Peddling at Arcola Theatre
(Too busy to blog)
- A Chablis-fuelled evening of Geology & Gastronomy with Douglas Blyde
- Dancing in the street with strangers, in the name of hay fever, at a Boots Pharamceuticals Petal Drop
- Shooting gorgeous Reiss pieces on the beach in Kefalonia, Greece
- Styling this delightful beach picnic for Mars Galaxy ice-cream
- Completing my very first Wainwright, walking with my parents in The Lakes, climbing Bowfell and putting my Regatta gear to the test
- Watching The Breakfast Club for the first time at House of Vans 48 hour Movie Marathon and working with Sony Xperia and Time Out London
- Introducing more menswear street style shoots – Adidas Stan Smith and Paul Smith featuring my friend, and Lucie Loves contributor, James Barley.
- Getting hot under the collar at the Tabasco Harvest party with fellow foodies
- Shooting this street style feature for Ray-Ban Clubmaster
- Travelling to Edinburgh and learning how to butcher a shoulder of lamb!
- Doing some #EnergyRunning with Adidas in a carpark in Peckham
- Saying YES (Sì) to happiness
- Introducing LF Markey’s Skylar dress in this playful street style shoot
- Partying with Huawei and Vogue China at Milan Fashion Week
- Reliving my 30th birthday meal and bourbon-laced cocktails at Maysville NYC
- Exploring Singapore’s foodie offerings and an indulgent spa experience
- Going on the ultimate road trip to Cornwall to find uplifting experiences and getting to test-drive the Peugeot 108 (having not driven in 2-3 years!!)
- Having an immersive Italian experience at the House of Peroni
- Vintage shopping in Margate with mates - blog post coming soon!
- Solo trip to Copenhagen - blog post coming soon!
Photography © Lucie Kerley