Lucie Loves... Fashion // Late night shopping Hobbs Christmas Pop Up Shop, Marylebone
Need to do your Christmas shopping but can’t bear to battle with the crowds on Oxford Street? Head to the ever-so pretty Marylebone. Twinkly Christmas lights line the streets, shop windows are jammed full of gift inspiration and there’s a decent amount of pubs and restaurants to wind down in once you’re all shopped out.
I was invited to visit the first ever Hobbs Pop Up Shop located on Marylebone High Street. This miss it miss out store features a special Christmas edit, so make sure you check it out if you’re stuck for present ideas, party wear or just fancy treating yourself - it is payday weekend after all!
Pieces I love…
- Leopard gloves - they're amazing!
- Invitation Melanie Dress - sexy black sequins with cute keyhole cutout back
- NW3 Angela Skirt - pretty pattern that’s perfect to mix and match
- Invitation Clarice Skirt - daringly different jet black laminated tweed
- Richmond Cable Knit Jumper - the ultimate chunky knit
- NW3 Elsie cardigan - a sparkly button up dressy knit
Monday – Saturday, 10am – 7pm
Sunday, 12pm – 6pm
Last day to shop at Hobbs Pop Up is Christmas Eve!
32 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 4PS
Photography © Lucie Kerley