Lucie Loves... Fashion // Current @COSStores Crush…
I went to the COS, Collection of Style, store at @westfieldlondon and fell in love with these gorgeous spring/summer pieces. When one shouldn’t be spending any money on clothes… what does one do?
Go WINDOW SHOPPING.
COS have a way of making their clothes feel timeless. Their stores are always beautifully mapped out, with varying hues of colour flowing from front to back, side to side. This time, I was drawn to their blue section. But their collection of burnt orange, stark white and evergreen always catches my eye. COS believes in style over fashion and so you’ll find dresses, shirts, trousers, coats, jackets, shoes and knits that will stand the test of time and easily become your classic go-to wardrobe staples. • Functional design crafted from simple ideas - COS • The quality of the fabric and cut of each garment is exceptional, something that can be hard to find in highstreet fashion.
Things I tried on and still are desperate to buy…
- Straight cotton shirt dress in periwinkle blue, £69, COS
- Side drape linen dress in petrol blue, £69, COS
- Side pleat dress in taupe(also available in navy), £59, COS
- Black leather sandals, as seen in photos, also COS
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little - possibly silk - printed zip-up summer jacket. I can’t find it on the COS Stores website yet, but it was £79 and I want it.
In fact, I NEED IT IN MY WARDROBE LIFE.
(For reference: I’m wearing a size 8, which is an XS, in the photos above.)
Photography © Lucie Kerley